We aim to train our staff with the latest restriction technique such as MAPA and Respect training as well as other mandatory training required by our client. We ensure that all our staff have the relevant training for all their given roles and confirm all mandatory training will be complete at the point of the assignment. Regular supervision/appraisal of staff also ensure continual development.
Support, training, and development of our staff is an important aspect of our service. Through direct supervision with our staff we assess training needs. The following courses are available for our staff on yearly basis.
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
- Moving and handling
- Health and Safety
- Breakaway Techniques (MAPA, RESPECT)
- Fire Safety
- POVA (protection of vulnerable adults)
- Medication awareness
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
- Specialist training covering autism, dementia, and epilepsy
- Infection control
- Basic Life Support
The list above is not exhaustive, since training needs can vary amongst organisations, we operate a flexible training approach for both employers and applicants.
For further information on training for applicants or to organise a training course please contact